Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Blogging for 2009

it has been a while since a good friend of mine would tell me to read articles from her blogspot from time to time and post some comments. however, this did not move me to create one. whenever i am online she would remind me through buzzing to visit her blog spot and post some comments there. this has been a routine especially, when she added new articles. however, visiting, reading an article then posting a comment has ended up as an obligation rather than an enjoyment for me. hehe (but mind you, i found her articles interesting!)

well, that was yesterday. i was really trying to find time to work out the writer in me and be able to share the thoughts, the search and experiences that i have encountered, i am encountering right now and in the future.

hmm, this is something new that i have done as a start up for 2009. doing something NEW, do me good! a big big thanks to ariesa. =)

have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. cheers to that chang ... i think yesa's blog is one of the most interesting and coolest site ever ... (i'm not being bias mind you) hehe

    congrats on your new blog!
    keep blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete